The LM118, LM218, and LM318 are precision, fast operational amplifiers designed for applications requiring wide bandwidth and high slew rate. They feature a factor-of-ten increase in speed over general-purpose devices without sacrificing dc performance.
These operational amplifiers have internal unity-gain frequency compensation. This considerably simplifies their application because no external components are necessary for operation. However, unlike most internally compensated amplifiers, external frequency compensation may be added for optimum performance. For inverting applications, feed-forward compensation boosts the slew rate to over 150 V/µs and almost double the bandwidth. Overcompensation can be used with the amplifier for greater stability when maximum bandwidth is not needed. Further, a single capacitor can be added to reduce the settling time for 0.1% error band to under 1 µs.
The high speed and fast settling time of these operational amplifiers make them useful in A/D converters, oscillators, active filters, sample-and-hold circuits, and general-purpose amplifiers.
- Small Signal Bandwidth . . . 15 MHz Typ
- Slew Rate . . . 50 V/µs Min
- Bias Current . . . 250 nA Max (LM118, LM218)
- Supply Voltage Range . . . ±5 V to ±20 V
- Internal Frequency Compensation
- Input and Output Overload Protection
- Same Pin Assignments as General-Purpose Operational Amplifiers
يسمح فقط للزبائن مسجلي الدخول الذين قاموا بشراء هذا المنتج ترك مراجعة.