LM35 Temperature Sensor
Our LM35 Temperature Sensor is a high precision temperature sensor. It has a analog output, which is linearly proportional to the surrounding temperature. Just hook it up to a ADC pin on your microcontroller to get temperature readings.
- Calibrated Directly in ° Celsius (Centigrade)
- Linear + 10mV/°C Scale Factor
- 0.5°C Ensured Accuracy (at +25°C)
- Rated for Full -55°C to +150°C Range
- Suitable for Remote Applications
- Low Cost Due to Wafer-Level Trimming
- Operates from 4 to 30V
- Less than 60-μA Current Drain
- Low Self-Heating, 0.08°C in Still Air
- Nonlinearity Only ±¼°C Typical
- Low Impedance Output, 0.1Ω for 1mA Load
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.