MAX6675 is a 12-bit resolution Serial K-type thermocouple converter, produced by American company MAXIM, with merits of cold junction compensation, linearity correction, thermocouple break detection and so on. Based on the principle of the chip, our module is available to measure temperature, using the three-wire SPI communication, plus a K-type thermocouple probe connected to Arduino mainboard. Measurement results can be displayed in Arduino IDE. (We are using IIC / SPI_LCD module to display the measurement results) Module can be used in room temperature measurement, also refrigerator, power room, textile machinery, air conditioners and other small space industrial equipment temperature measurement .
- Simple SPI serial port temperature value output.
- The temperature range is 0℃ ~ 1024℃, and the converter temperature resolution is 0.25 degree.
- On-chip cold junction compensation.
- High-impedance differential inputs.
- Thermocouple break detection.
- Power supply needs: 5V
- Fast response and High sensitivity
- Simple drive circuit
- Stable and long life
يسمح فقط للزبائن مسجلي الدخول الذين قاموا بشراء هذا المنتج ترك مراجعة.