The L298N is an integrated monolithic circuit. It is a high voltage, high current dual full-bridge driver designed to accept standard TTL logic levels and drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, DC and stepping motors.
L298N Dual Motor Driver Specifications
- Driver: L298N Dual H Bridge DC Motor Driver IC
- Motor Power Supply Vs: +5 V to +35 V
- Max average current 2A
- peak current Io: 3A
- Logic Level Power Vss: +5 V ~ +7 V (Onboard 5V Regulator can be used if Motor Power is > 7.0V)
- Logic level power: 0 ~ 36mA
- Logic signal input range:[ Low:-0.3V ≤ Vin ≤ 1.5V] [ High: 2.3V ≤ Vin ≤ Vss]
- Maximum power dissipation: 20W (when the temperature T = 75 ℃)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.