The H11AA1 is a bi-directional input optically coupled isolator consisting of two inverse parallel gallium arsenide
infrared LEDs coupled to a silicon NPN phototransistor in a 6 pin DIP package. The H11AA1 has a minimum CTR of 20 %
CTR symmetry of 1:3 and is designed for applications requiring detection or monitoring of AC signals.
• AC or polarity insensitive input
• Built-in reverse polarity input protection
• I/O compatible with integrated circuits
• Industry standard DIP package
• Isolation test voltage: 5300 VRMS
• Compliant to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC and in
accordance to WEEE 2002/96/EC
• Telephone line detection
• AC line motor
• UL1577, file no. E52744 system code H, double protection
• CSA 93751
• BSI IEC 60950; IEC 60065
• DIN EN 60747-5-2 (VDE0884)/DIN EN 60747-5-5 (pending),
available with option 1
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.