IR Sensor Line Tracking 3 Channels
3 Channel Line Tracking Sensor Module
3 Channel Line Tracking Sensor Module(BFD-1000) is a sensor board designed for use with line follower robots. This module has been sufficient to meet the day-to-day task of tracking, but also with the infrared distance sensor and touch detection sensor, the board makes your robot design able to adapt to the situation easily.
BFD – 1000 specifically designed as a black line (white), especially suitable for the complex of the black and white line, cross black and white line detection, it has 6 roads high sensitivity infrared sensor (3 escapes patrol, 1 road), to the recognition of black and white line accurately.
- BFD – 1000 integrated no.3 high sensitivity tracking sensor, for the environmental impact of small, an accurate tracking to complex black line (white line), for the simple black line tracking more comfortable.
- BFD – 1000 integrated infrared barrier sensor, escapes distance can be regulated through the slide rheostat.
- BFD – 1000 has a specially designed touch detection sensor, from the design of the robot is more simple.
- BFD – 1000 all of the output signal to a digital signal (v), conveniently connected with MCU.
- All sensor output state BFD – 1000 have LED lights as instructions, convenient debugging.
- BFD – 1000 support voltage of 3.0-5.5 v meet the demand of most systems.
- Using the high sensitivity of the sensor, tracking range between 0.5 mm to 40 mm any change and don’t need to do any adjustment.
- 3channel high sensitivity sensor
- High accuracy for tracking black line.
- Distance sensor at the front, distance can be adjusted
- Special touch sensor design, making the robot design simple
- Digital output signal
- Indicator LEDs
- Detection distance: 0 – 4 cm (black and white line sensors), 0 – 5 cm (adjustable distance detection)
- Input voltage: 3.0 V – 5.5 V
- Output form: digital output (high and low level)
يسمح فقط للزبائن مسجلي الدخول الذين قاموا بشراء هذا المنتج ترك مراجعة.
لا توجد مراجعات بعد.