Real Time Clock Module + EEPROM I2C – DS1307 (Code52171)
It is a real time chip with small power consumption, which has 56 bytes non-volatile RAM BCD CODE. Address and data can be transmitted by two-wire series bus. It can provides the information of ‘second, minute, hour’ etc. Days of each month can be adjusted. There is an embedded power induction circuit which has the function of testing no electricity and battery switch.
- DS1307, a real- time clock chip(RTC)
- 24C32 32K I2C EEPROM(Memory)
- It Uses LIR2032 rechargeable lithium battery with charging circuit
- It can solve the problem of DS1307 with standby battery which can’t read and write.
- Fully charged, it can run timing one year
- Pins of DS1307 can provide clock signal of single chip microcomputer
- It Can cascade to other I2C device
- Battery Included
متوفر في المخزون
يسمح فقط للزبائن مسجلي الدخول الذين قاموا بشراء هذا المنتج ترك مراجعة.